Math Content Developer (Swedish)
We are a startup developing the leading platform for math education in Sweden and we are growing at an incredible pace. The last couple of years we have more than doubled our revenue annually. In order to offer the world’s best educational math platform we have created an immense and growing database of content. Now we need help with developing and structuring our content further to make sure that teachers and students find everything they are looking for and more.
You will be working in a small, ambitious team, and have a large impact on how the platform works. Our educational content is the heart of the product and affects thousands of teachers and students on a daily basis. Your objective is to ensure that our teachers have easy access to world class math content, mainly in the shape of problems, but also includes examples, and instructions in written and video form.
Who you are and what you know
To succeed in the role you need to strike the right balance between quality and speed and be output driven. You like to work in a structured manner and you understand how pieces fit into the larger picture. You have a good understanding of math curriculum and pedagogy for years 1-9 in Swedish school, and you are a native Swedish speaker. You are an ambitious doer who is not afraid to try new things. Being a member of a small startup also means that you need to take large ownership, and collaborate with the entire team to ensure that we reach our ambitious goals. You thrive in a collaborative team that focuses on building math content for every student.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, Science, Math, Curriculum Design or equivalent education or experience
- Strong writing and editing skills in Swedish, especially in communicating mathematical concepts
- Excellent expertise in 1-9 mathematics
What we offer
- Play a key role in an exciting journey. We are a young company with ambitious targets and meaningful goals. You will be part of forming how the company develops and have an impact on children’s education.
- Fantastic colleagues in a fun environment with great opportunities to learn.
- Competitive remuneration - salary and stock options
- Opportunity to develop in a leadership role as the company grows
Start: As soon as possible
Location: Stockholm, Industrigatan 4A
Compensation: Fixed salary + stock options
If your interested please send us your resume and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reading your application!